Powered by: Hays CISD Board of Directors
Grade Levels: K-12
HAYS CISD Education Foundation Grants
Each year, the Hays CISD Education Foundation funds grants averaging approximately $80,000, to be used in a variety of ways that will enhance classroom learning.
Grants for Great Ideas
Grants as low as $500 & up to $5,000 for projects, resources and programs that promote creative ideas and collaboration with school and community partners. Elementary and secondary teachers are encouraged to apply starting the first day of school and applications will close on Nov. 1st.
Professional Development Grant
Professional Development Grants may be used for training-related experiences that will enhance the educator’s ability to teach more effectively in the classroom.
Kyle, Texas 78640
Phone & Email
Mission & Vision
The mission of the Hays CISD Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Hays Consolidated Independent School District to enrich, maintain and expand programs needed to meet the District’s stated mission and promote excellence in education.
- we are a 501(c)(3) non profit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens
- we share a vision of enhancing education in Hays CISD
- we work to increase private support for educational activities in Hays CISD
- what we do benefits Hays CISD students and staff personnel by supporting activities above and beyond those funded by tax dollars
- we help foster creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- the funds we raise are awarded through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders
Negley Elementary – Grant Recipient Video
Hays CISD Education Foundation does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited too, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.