Hays CISD Education FOundationEducational Grants Website
Each year, the Hays CISD Education Foundation funds grants averaging approximately $80,000, to be used in a variety of ways that will enhance classroom learning.
Powered by: Hays CISD Board of Directors
Grade Levels: K-12
HAYS CISD Education Foundation Grants
Grants for Great Ideas
Professional Development Grant
*Professional Development Grant applications can now be submitted year round and will be received until the $10,000 available for Professional Development runs out each calendar year.
Mission & Vision
The mission of the Hays CISD Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Hays Consolidated Independent School District to enrich, maintain and expand programs needed to meet the District’s stated mission and promote excellence in education.
- we are a 501(c)(3) non profit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens
- we share a vision of enhancing education in Hays CISD
- we work to increase private support for educational activities in Hays CISD
- what we do benefits Hays CISD students and staff personnel by supporting activities above and beyond those funded by tax dollars
- we help foster creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- the funds we raise are awarded through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders
Negley Elementary – Grant Recipient Video
Kyle, Texas 78640
Phone & Email
512.268.2141 ext. 46078
Hays CISD Education Foundation does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited too, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.